The 2021 CYBEX Aton M i-Size Car Seat in Soho Grey offers the latest safety technology available for baby car seats. When installed with the Base M (sold separately) the infant car seat complies with the i-Size regulation.
i-Size (ECE R-129) is the EU standard for child safety, making rear-facing travel mandatory until your child reaches 15 months. The Aton M i-Size is suitable for newborns and babies at a height of 45 cm to 87 cm (max. 13 kg).
Please note: the base does not come with this car seat. You will need to purchase the Base M separately.
- 3-year warranty
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- M-Line Modular System
- Integrated XXL Sun Canopy with UPF50+ sun protection
- Sun canopy matches the colourway of the complete seat
- Extra-wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- 11 position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Removable inlay for a near lie-flat position for premature + small babies
- Energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
- This lightweight infant car seat fulfils the latest safety standards + completes the 'family-system' together with the Base M + the Sirona M2 i-Size, offering one base for two car seats
Size + Fit
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Suitable from newborn to 13kgs max
- Measurements: L66 x B44 x H39-56.5cm
- Compatible with CYBEX+ gb pushchairs (as well as other brands)
The Aton M i-Size offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Together with the L.S.P. System and the energy-absorbing shell the elaborate safety concept helps protect the baby. The height-adjustable headrest, a softly padded harness and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride.
M Line Modular System: This lightweight infant car seat fulfils the latest safety standards and completes the 'family-system' together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size offering one base for two car seats
11 adjustable height positions: Head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of your baby. 11-position height-adjustable for the perfect fit and maximum safety. The 11-position height adjustment allows the seat to grow with your baby and offers extremely long usability.
L.S.P System: The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
Barcode ean: 4063846090471Boxed weight: 7000 g
CYBEX is a recognised leader in child safety - boasting multiple awards for their pioneering car seats, pushchairs, and carriers that are perfectly adapted to urban lifestyles, including the PRIAM, MIOS, Anoris T and Cloud Z. CYBEX pushes the boundaries that would ordinarily separate safety, design, and function to create products that suit modern families. The CYBEX D.S.F. Innovation Principle stands at its core: the combination of unique design, intelligent functionality, and unsurpassed safety and quality.