Cybex Aton M Car Seat - Midnight Blue (2017)
SKU 34201-BLU / boxed weight 5000 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The new Cybex Aton M Car Seat in sleek Midnight Blue is perfect for newborn babies all the way up to around 18 months! Together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size the Aton M offers amazing functionality and thought-out design that grows with your child: in the M-Line Modular System. This system offers two seats that fit onto the Base M so your little one will ride safely, comfortably and rear-facing for longer.
The Aton M offers a removable seat insert that ensures a near-flat lying position for premature and newborn babies. Thanks to the L.S.P. System and the energy absorbing shell this car seat has such amazing safety, helping protect baby. The height-adjustable head rest, a softly padded harness and the XXL sun canopy ensure a comfortable ride.
- M-Line Modular System
- Integrated L.S.P System
- Use from birth to approx 18 months
- Compatible with Cybex and other strollers
- Integrated XXL sun canopy with UPF50+ protection
- Extra wide Y harness straps with soft belt and crotch pads
- 11 position heigh adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Energy absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protects baby
- Removable newborn inlay for a near lie-flat position for premature and small babies
- Fabric covers are machine washable at 40 degrees
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight: 4.2kg
M-Line Modular System: This lightweight infant car seat meets the latest safety standards and completes the 'family-system' together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size offering one base for two car seats.
11 Position Height Adjustable Head Rest: Allows the seat to grow with your child and offers extremely long usability. The head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of your little one.
L.S.P System: The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward-facing position?
No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed sufficiently to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the head is propelled forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.