Cybex Aton 5 Car Seat - Midnight Blue
SKU 34200-BLU / boxed weight 5000 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
Your email address will never be shared with third
parties and we promise never to bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The new Cybex Aton 5 Car Seat in Midnight Blue has so many amazing features to keep your little one safe and comfy! There's a height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides, which improve the accident safety of the energy absorbing shell and with the crash test proven L.S.P. system. The large XXL sun canopy has UVP50+ sun protection too, baby will feel cosy in the softly padded seat inlay.
A new function allows an ideal sitting angle and ensures that small babies lie with their head, neck and chest perfectly aligned. The risk of suffocation by the head falling forward is majorly reduced due to this feature. The infant car seat can be used belted or with one of our optional bases for easy installation.
- Comfy Y-belts
- Group 0+ car seat
- Weight around 4.8kg
- Softly padded seat inlay
- L640 x W430 x H390-560mm
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Removable seat insert for a lie-flat position
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30 degrees
- From birth up to 18 months (approx) or 0-13kg
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Energy-absorbing shell: With side-impact protection
- Integrated XXL fold-away sun canopy with UVP50+ sun protection
- 8-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Can be used belted or with one of our optional bases for easy installation
- We do not recommend leaving your little one sleeping in this car seat for long periods of time
- Use on a pushchair frame (with adapters), suitable for pushchairs from Cybex, gb and selected brands
Can my child sit in the car seat in a forward facing position? No, according to standard R-129 children have to travel in a rearward-facing position until they are at least 15 months old. Your infant’s spine and neck muscles have not yet developed enough to cope with heavier strains. In the event of an accident, the child’s head is moved forward with a very high force. The child’s spine and neck muscles are not strong enough to withhold these forces. In rear-facing seats, the infant car seat works like a protective shield and protects the child’s sensitive head and neck.
|Pushchair Compatible - Travel System||The infant car seat can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with Cybex, gb and other brand pushchairs and strollers.|
|Height Adjustable Headrest||An 8-position headrest with integrated|
|L.S.P System (Linear Side-Impact Protection)||
The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell.
The very first impact of an accident is distributed by the Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) and its extendable protector and absorbed by the flexible material structure of the seat. The flexible material and structure of the infant car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channels them away from the baby.
|Removable Seat Insert:||
For a near flat lying position
One of the biggest challenges for safety engineers is the best possible transportation of premature babies and very small newborns, whose neck muscles and reflexes are not yet well enough developed. Unfortunately, this can lead to the baby's head tipping forward while it sleeps, which can lead to serious breathing problems.
Along with German doctors and midwives, and taking into account the findings of many tests, a function was developed that enables a near flat lying angle between head, neck and chest. The risk of suffocation is thereby significantly reduced. This is achieved through a removable seat insert, which also offers more space and comfort for bigger children once removed.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 4251158228754