Every so often a baby product comes along that is so gorgeous we all wish we had a tiny baby to buy for. Inspired by dads and designed by mums, the original ‘Cuddledry™' baby bath towel is definitely one of them.
The organically grown, unbleached Cuddledry White/Blue towel is made from a mixture of bamboo (the very latest eco-fibre that has a texture likened to cashmere or silk) and organically grown cotton cotton, so provides the ultimate in natural softness. It uses a clever apron-style design to keep both hands free when lifting baby from the bath. Parents can easily reach and bring baby against their body into the incredibly long and luxurious towel where baby is totally cocooned and cuddled quickly dry.
- Apron-style design allowing both hands to be free to lift baby from bath
- Adjustable neck size
- One-handed release to remove towel from parent when baby laid down
- Long and luxurious to completely cocoon baby, and quickly dry hair and body
- Fine towelling for ease of drying between fingers and toes, and skin creases
- Washable at 60°
- Luxurious double bamboo layer for extra absorbency
- Cuddledry™ baby bath towel will more absorbent if pre-washed before first use
- Suitable for babies from birth, up to approx one year
- Natural unbleached cotton 35%
- Viscose from Bamboo 56%
- Base weave only Polyester 9% (not towel surface)
Size + Fit
The Cuddledry apron towels are the size of an adult bath sheet, but with two full layers of super-soft towelling.
- Length from neck to base: 112cm
- Width: 75cm
Barcode ean: 5060159121600Boxed weight: 581 g
Making bath time safe, simple and snuggly with bamboo baby and toddler towels. All towels are made from super soft cotton and natural bamboo fibres, with super cute animal designs - your little one can play dress up too.
“The design of the towel means that there is no more getting wet or soaking the bathroom floor when trying to take my baby out of the bath. You can pick your baby up out the bath and wrap them up with no hassle. For me, this is a game changer!”