The Cuddledry Original Baby Bath Towel in White/Blue is soft to the skin and will keep baby warm and cosy after bath time.
The organically grown, unbleached Cuddledry towel is made from a mixture of bamboo (the very latest eco-fibre that has a texture likened to cashmere or silk) and organically grown cotton cotton, so provides the ultimate in natural softness. It uses a clever apron-style design to keep both hands free when lifting baby from the bath. Parents can easily reach and bring baby against their body into the incredibly long and luxurious towel where baby is totally cocooned and cuddled quickly dry.
- Use from newborn
- Cocoons + cuddles baby
- Double layer system with hood
- Draws water away from skin + hair
- Designed in the UK, made in China
- Base weave only, 9% polyester (not towel surface)
- Made from 56% Viscose from bamboo + 35% Cotton
- Apron-style design allowing both hands to be free to lift baby from bath
- Unbleached cotton + natural bamboo fibre - highly absorbent and fast drying
- One-handed release to remove the towel from parents when baby is laying down
Size + Fit
- Width: 75cm
- Length from neck to base: 112cm
- Suitable for babies up to approx one year
- The Cuddledry apron towels are the size of an adult bath sheet, but with two full layers of super-soft towelling
Look after me
- This towel will be most absorbent if you wash before yo
Barcode ean: 5060159121600Boxed weight: 581 g
Making bath time safe, simple and snuggly with bamboo baby and toddler towels. All towels are made from super soft cotton and natural bamboo fibres, with super cute animal designs - your little one can play dress up too.
“The design of the towel means that there is no more getting wet or soaking the bathroom floor when trying to take my baby out of the bath. You can pick your baby up out the bath and wrap them up with no hassle. For me, this is a game changer!”