The Close Plain Single Bamboo Nappy in Snowball is the perfect eco friendly alternative to disposable nappies. The Pop-in new gen V2 has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe and a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy.
- Soaker is made from a Bamboo (viscose) blend
- Outer shell is made from 100% Polyester - PU coated
- Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
- Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- Pop-in new gen V2 nappies are not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in
Size + Fit
- Use from birth to potty, the nappy grows with baby from 7 lbs to 35lbs
- V2 reusable nappies are sizeless - adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
Look after me
- No soaking
- Machine wash at 60c (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
Sku: 41377-SNO Barcode ean: 5060123253108 Boxed weight: 190 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.