The Close Caboo + Cotton Blend Baby Carrier in Stonewash is made from a soft yet supportive lightweight fabric - incredibly comfortable to wear and so easy to use, with no tying needed. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth and up.
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the re-enforced back panel gives added support. It's super easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles.
It has multiple hands-free positions, including discreet support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies. The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and has a handy zip pocket for you too. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.
- No tying required
- One size fits most
- Use from birth (2.3-14.5kg)
- Multi award winning carrier
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
- Soft, wide comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Easy to adjust – simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
- Multiple hands-free options including hop position for older babies
- Soft lightweight poly cotton blend with added stretch for a comfortable carry
- Offers your baby support from head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Soft lightweight poly cotton blend now with added stretch for a comfortable carry
- Acknowledged as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Barcode ean: 5060461258056Boxed weight: 870 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.