Close Caboo + Cotton Blend Baby Carrier - Balsam
by Close Parent
SKU 36805-BAL / boxed weight 870 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Close Caboo + Cotton Blend Baby Carrier in Balsam is made from a soft yet supportive lightweight fabric - incredibly comfortable to wear and so easy to use, with no tying needed. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth and up.
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the re-enforced back panel gives added support. It's super easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles.
It has multiple hands-free positions, including discreet support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies. The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and has a handy zip pocket for you too. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.
- No tying required
- One size fits most
- Multi award winning carrier
- Made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
- Soft, wide comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Easy to adjust – simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Multiple hands-free options including hop position for older babies
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Offers your baby support from head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Soft lightweight poly cotton blend now with added stretch for a comfortable carry