From the Endangered Close range.
The Close Bib Stage 4 in Red Panda print is perfect for dinner times or play time. The print side repels stains and is wipeable - every parents dream. The soft fleecy side will soak up all those dribbles and spills too.
The stage 4 bib has long sleeves along with a catching pocket (to catch all food), can be used from 18-36 months and is easy to care for as it can be simply wiped clean. The bib also has a tie at the back, making it easy for parents to pop on but difficult for little one to remove.
- Easy + practical
- Print side repels stains
- Catching pocket - for catching any food
- Soft fleecy side will soak up dribbles + spills
- Unique Polyester Laminate with TPU Membrane
- Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes + creative play
- Patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof + wipeable
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
- Simple side popper closing for a snug soft fit round the neck + simple to tie at the back
Size + Fit
- Use from 18-36 months
Look after me
- Machine washable at 40c
- Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Close Parent are proud to support the WWF through their 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from their endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
Barcode ean: 5060461257370Boxed weight: 120 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.