The Cam Cam Copenhagen Baby Nest in Dot Creme Grey is made from organic cotton that gives your little one extra comfort - it is perfect in the transition from sleeping in mother's womb to their own crib.
The baby nest has a soft foam mattress surrounded by a soft edge with a drawstring making the size adjustable, following the growth of your baby. The baby nest can be used on the sofa, in the crib, on your bed or when travelling - the four practical carry straps and the wooden piece at the bottom provide security and firmness, so it is easy to move your sleeping baby.
- CE tested foam
- Hidden YKK zippers
- OCS Certified - ETKO 4401
- Breathable + air permeable
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Resistant to ignition as per BS5852
- OCS made with 12% organically grown material
- Features a drawstring making the size adjustable
- Has a soft foam mattress surrounded by a soft edge
- Perfect in the transition of mother's womb to own crib
- Free from harmful substances, phtalates, fire retardants + heavy metals
- Four practical carry straps + wooden piece at the bottom provide security
- Complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 "Infant Sleep Surface - Test for Firmness"
- Complies with BS4578 "Test for hardness of, and for air flow through, infants' pillows"
Size + Fit
- Inner dimension: W30 x L75cm
- Outer dimension: W47 x L88 x H14cm
Look after me
- Do not tumble dry
- Use mild detergent
- Delicate wash at max. 30c
- Remove cardboard before washing
Barcode ean: 5712805016593Boxed weight: 2780 g
Children interior brand known for their timeless and organic décor pieces. Cam Cam Copenhagen was founded in 2012 by architect Sara Giese Camre. Cam Cam's design philosophy and approach is to create timeless and poetic nursery decorations and furniture with contemporary design that are all made from organic materials.