Use our Bugaboo Fox Builder to create your very own pushchair. Simply select your preferred chassis from the two options above & proceed through the configurator to add each component. The Bugaboo Fox embraces your complete lifestyle: going outdoors, travelling and shopping are easy and always smooth.
It’s got the lightest push – no effort, just go. Take this pushchair anywhere, from city streets to snowy trails - the advanced all-wheel suspension and big tires ensure a smooth, stable ride for you and your child no matter the surface. The easy-access underseat basket means you can bring along everything you need. With an ultralight frame and seamless fold you can easily carry the pushchair into your house or car, or use the super-compact fold for stress-free storage.
Bugaboo’s new design language for the Bugaboo Fox means rounder, more modern contours. Its modular design means parents can customize the pushchair to make it their very own - or refresh the look of the stroller for a new season or a new baby.
What's in the box?
- 1x Fox Chassis including: wheels, seat/carrycot frame, rotating carry handle, canopy wires, canopy clamps, rain cover, seat hardware, comfort harness, footrest, carrycot bottom with mattress foam, aerated inlay & carrycot stiffeners
- 1x Style set, including: fabric, grips, wheel caps, bassinet fabric, bassinet apron, mattress cover, under seat basket and raincover
New way of buying: As from March 2019 Bugaboo has changed the way you buy the Bee5, Fox and Donkey2 pushchairs - making it easier to customise your pushchair and reducing the amount of packaging used. The fabrics are still the same and will fit on the current Donkey2, Bee5 and Fox pushchairs, the current fabrics will fit on the 2019 chassises.
To create a full pushchair, you simply choose your base and a style set (or style set complete for the Classic range) - just 2 boxes which can be recycled.
- Base: The base box will include the pushchair chassis, seat frame, wheels etc
- Style Set: The style set is your chosen colour fabrics, grips and accessories or Style Set Complete for the Special Edition Classic range
- It is optional to add a carrycot too!
- Add your choice of sun canopy
- Compact fold
- One hand steering
- Lightweight handling
- Comfortable seat design
- One hand and piece fold
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg / 37.5 lbs
- Comfortable, changeable faux leather grips
- Reversible seat: parent facing or facing world
- Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension
- Changeable carrycot & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point
- Make sure to register your pushchair on the Bugaboo website to receive an extra year of warranty - link provided at the bottom
Car seat compatible: Use the Fox Adapters (sold separately) on your Fox pushchair to add any of the following car seats onto the chassis: BeSafe iZi Go X1, BeSafe iZi Go Modular, Cybex Cloud Q, Cybex Aton 5, Cybex Aton Q (I-size), Cybex Aton M (i-size), Kiddy Evoluna i-Size, Kiddy Evolution Pro2, Kiddy Evoluna i-Size 2, Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix, Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Maxi Cosi Rock, Nuna Pipa Icon, Nuna Pipa Lite & Nuna Pipa Lite LX.