Boob Maternity & Nursing Charlie Dress - Print Cassis
SKU 32023-S / boxed weight 275 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
We will never share info with third parties or bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
A perfect dress for Autumn/Winter! The Print Cassis Boob Maternity Charlie Dress is a lovely print for casual wear or for something a little more dressy. It would be perfect as a work dress for the office! With a comfy shape and elegant design it's a dress we love here at NBS! Straightforward to pop on and go with the helpful feature of easy feeding, the nursing overlap ties across the bust and does not have to be un-tied when feeding.
- Made from soft 95% lyocell and 5% eleastine
- V-neck and long sleeves
- Overlap ties across the bust area (does not have to be untied for feeding)
- Perfect for during pregnancy and after
- Dress length from shoulder: 102cm (size M)
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Soft on your skin, giving you maximum comfort and flexibility
- Comes in 3 lovely colours; Black, Print Black and Print Cassis
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Made in Portugal
Sustainable materials which are optimal for the environment, since 2008 Boob have increased the use of sustainable materials from 20% to 80% aiming for 100%. The sustainable materials Boob use today are: organic cotton, lyocell, fleece made from recycled polyester and recycled polyamide.
How it works:
All Boob dresses and tops feature a clever double layer fabric design over the bust, allowing easy and discrete nursing. The opening is simply pushed aside with one hand leaving your other hand free to hold your little one.
What is Lyocell?
Lyocell is a form of Rayon (cellulose fibre) which consists of regenerated cellulose fibre made from dissolving pulp (bleached wood pulp) using dry jet-wet spinning. Some main characteristics of lyocell fibers are that they are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry.
What is Oeko-Tex standard 100?
Okeo-Tex Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials. Testing for harmful substances including.
|Size||EUR Size||UK Size||Bust Measurement|
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 7332480142325