Bobux Xplorer Origin One Shoes - Hawaiian Ocean
SKU 33163-3 / boxed weight 175 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
New to us?
Sign up to be a part of the NBS family and receive exclusive offers and news.
Plus 10% off your first order!*
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Bobux Origin One Xplorer Shoes in brilliant Hawaiian Ocean blue, ideal for Spring and Summer, they have been designed especially for little one's who love to be out and about. The soles are designed to be super flexible, but durable- so great for both crawling and walking. We love how bold these shoes are, wear them with jeans, chinos, skirts and dresses!
The Xplorer shoes feature a micro-armour toe cap- which helps stop all that unwanted scuffing! With an elastic and velcro opening these stylish shoes are super easy for parents to pop on and take off. Built on Bobux' custom Step Up design and in line with foot health best practice for the First Walker stage
Made with a flyformtm eva sole, nappa leather and synthetic leather outer, with a seamless single layer of linen. This style features a classic leather upper which is great for keeping your little ones feet protected, especially if they are just starting out with walking!
- Velcro strap
- Durable, comfy and stylish
- Comes in 4 sizes
- Childsafe & Non-toxic
- Tested to REACH standards
- Podiatrist endorsed
- Designed in New Zealand
- Perfect for the first walker stage
- Micro-armoured toe cap adds durability & reduces scuffing
- Made with a flyformtm eva sole, nappa leather and synthetic leather outer, with a seamless single layer of linen
First Walkers: First time walkers have a unique foot shape, which is reflected in the step up range. They are as flexible as a shoe can get for enabling unrestricted development.
3 UK Child: 19 EU, 3.5 US
3.5 UK Child: 20 EU, 4.5 US
4.5 UK Child: 21 EU, 5 US
5 UK Child: 22 EU, 6 US
Step Up Range:
Bobux believe in ‘stage, not age’ and Step Ups exemplify this philosophy. Meeting the needs of children learning to walk, cruising, and new to unassisted walking. Step Ups will suit children from as young as 7 months to 2 years and beyond – depending on their developmental progress. Built on unique custom lasts and making use of Bobux’ industry leading expertise Step Ups are designed to support healthy foot development through this crucial stage.
Step Ups are styled like little shoes (who doesn’t want cool shoes for their kids?) while retaining all the important design features of healthy first walker footwear. At the first walkers stage children are still learning to walk confidently and their foot shape reflects this. You will notice that their feet are still not muscular, feature a fat layer on the sole and chubby square toes. Also, their arch and achilles remain undefined.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 9420046641394