The Bobux Step-up Zap II Sandals in Guava are more than meets the eye. With a fast-drying leather upper, the toe of the Zap sandal is left unlined to optimise the quick-dry effect, while the heel is lined and padded for optimal comfort.
Little toes are protected by the Zap's closed-toe design, with breathability provided by stylish cutouts. Suitable for confident walkers, this style fits true to size.
- Partially lined
- Single velcro strap
- White I-Walk TPR sole
- Fits average width feet
- Adjustable around the ankle
- Quickdry full-grain leather upper
- Flexible, durable + breathable materials
- High-grip pattern soles for active movements
- All materials + dyes used are tested to EU REACH standards
Size + Fit
- EU 19 - UK 3
- EU 20 - UK 4
- EU 21 - UK 5
- EU 22 - UK 5.5
Look after me
- Avoid fully immersing in water
- Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry
- Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight
- Polish every 2 weeks to keep shoes in top condition
- Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area
Barcode ean: 9420068530904Boxed weight: 300 g
Bobux crafts baby and children's shoes, sandals, and boots to enhance foot development throughout all stages, without skimping on style. All of their gorgeous designs feature a clever SplashTEX internal waterproof membrane to keep little feet dry and healthy on wet weather adventures. Little feet are always growing and changing, that's why Bobux design their footwear to offer comfort, protection, and freedom of movement for all stages of growth.