Bobux Louise Shoes - Navy
SKU 36489-3 / boxed weight 190 g
qualifies for Sign up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £9.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking.
- Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which
case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be
received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The stylish Bobux Louise Shoes in Navy are made with comfort and safety in mind for your little one. Features a traditional T-bar style shoe with a velcro strap. These look great dressed up and down, with a skirt or dress. There's even a little hint of sparkle glitter which adds the finishing touch to any outfit. Built on our custom Step Up last and in line with foot health best practice for the First Walker stage.
- Secure adjustable fit
- Durable child safe eco-leather
- Natural, ultra flexible, gum rubber sole
3 UK Child: 19 EU, 4 US
3.5 UK Child: 20 EU, 4.5 US
4.5 UK Child: 21 EU, 5 US
5 UK Child: 22 EU, 6 US
First Walkers: First time walkers have a unique foot shape, which is reflected in the step up range. They are as flexible as a shoe can get for enabling unrestricted development.
Step Up Range:
Bobux believe in ‘stage, not age’ and Step Ups exemplify this philosophy. Meeting the needs of children learning to walk, cruising, and new to unassisted walking. Step Ups will suit children from as young as 7 months to 2 years and beyond – depending on their developmental progress. Built on unique custom lasts and making use of Bobux’ industry leading expertise Step Ups are designed to support healthy foot development through this crucial stage.
Step Ups are styled like little shoes (who doesn’t want cool shoes for their kids?) while retaining all the important design features of healthy first walker footwear. At the first walkers stage children are still learning to walk confidently and their foot shape reflects this. You will notice that their feet are still not muscular, feature a fat layer on the sole and chubby square toes. Also, their arch and achilles remain undefined.