Boba baby Carrier 4G in Organic Verde - made with organic cotton, for carrying 7lbs - 45lbs
The Boba VG carriers have specially designed insert adjusts to two different positions allowing children to grow into the carrier - when snapped, the integrated insert lets newborns (7-10 lbs) sit higher up, while the second position leaves the insert unsnapped so a slightly bigger child (11-15 lbs) rests lower in the carrier but still higher than the base. The Boba 4G Carrier also comes with numerous savvy features including a smartphone pocket, a removable sleeping hood and a breastfeeding buckle.
Compatible to most body types, the Boba 4G fits heights 5’0-6’3, has a waistband range of 25” to 58" and consistent with all Boba products, creates a nurturing and calming environment for both parents and their children.
Made with the help of mountaineering professionals in Boulder, Colorado, USA (thus the name "BO-BA" from BOulder BAby Carrier), the Boba 4G carrier is built so babywearers around the world can continue to enjoy the great outdoors with their growing babies, from birth to pre-school - the perfect carrier for babywearing families.
- Enhanced infant support allows the carrier to be used with newborns as well as older children without the need for purchasing any add-ons.
- Lighter single layer cotton detachable/adjustable sleeping hood to help keep babies and toddlers' head in place when they fall asleep in the Boba 4G carrier.
- Bag tab on shoulder straps helps to keep bags from slipping off your shoulders.
- 3 built-in pockets (zip pocket in front of hip belt, zip pocket in front of panel, open pocket on hip belt) that are great for on the go storage for small items like cash, mobile phones, pacifiers or keys.
- Patent Pending, Detachable Foot Straps attach to the waist belt and designed to keep older children comofrtable while enabling a healthy seating positon. The footstraps not only give tired little legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine.
- Extra wide seat & taller panel provides a wrap around effect that gives extra comfort and support to infants and toddlers using the Boba Carrier System. Approximately 14" wide x 15.5" high.
- High density foam waist belt for a close fit on the waist or hips, according to individual preference. This effectively distributes the weight of the baby over the hips and takes most of the weight off the shoulder straps, which makes Boba the perfect for both heavy toddlers and newborn babies.
- Heavy-duty, military grade buckles prevent unexpected opening and ensures peace of mind
- Rugged, durable and easy to clean. Machine washable.
- Light-weight and compact design makes it easy to bring on shopping trips and vacation.
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
What's different between the Boba 3G Carrier and the Boba 4G Carrier?
As the successor to the Boba 3G Carrier, the NEW Boba 4G (4th generation carrier) retains all the favourite features with key enhancements made to the infant support system that allows the user to fit different size infants (from 3.2kg) with even greater ease.
- (The new removable infant system compared to the 3G carrier is even easier to use and more versatile.)
- A lighter sleeping hood
- Height of carrier body: 40cm (rises 5-7.6cm higher than other brands)
- Width of carrier seat: 34.3cm
- Shoulder strap length 50.8cm-101.6cm
Boba designs thoughtfully craft products for active parents who want the time and freedom to create a real and caring bond with their child, while living life to the fullest. Their products are designed with both children and parents in mind. Boba baby carrier and baby wrap provide loving parents with a means with which to care for their children while remaining active at both work and play.
Barcode ean: 854086005257 Boxed weight: 952 g
The perfect baby carriers for every family adventure, big or small. Experience true freedom with Boba's safe, stylish babywearing products. The whole range have been made with the help of mountaineering professionals so parents can continue to enjoy the outdoors with their growing babies.