BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix Car Seat - Black Cab
SKU 33256-BC / boxed weight 8250 g
excluded from Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Special Offer - £40 off for the month of May.
The stylish Black Cab BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix Car Seat is an ideal car seat for older children! Super comfy for your little one to sit and sleep in on long journeys or even a quick pop to the shop, made with soft padding and covering in a gorgeous material.
This forward facing car seat offers the ultimate protection for your child, with great side impact performance, there's soft padding all over the car seat. Use the car seat with IsoFix and 3-point car seat belt or just with a 3-point car seat belt.
- Forward facing child seat
- Comes in 6 colours
- Suitable for children around 4 - 12 years (15 – 36 kg)
- ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 2/3: 15 – 36 kg
- Instillation: ISOfix in combination with 3-point car belt or 3-point car belt only
- Do I need a base? You do not need to purchase a base for the BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix Car Seat
- Reclining in 2 positions: which can be operated by your child
- The shoulder belt guiders go wider when the seat is adjusted to higher positions
- The height of the backrest and headrest can be easily adjusted from both sides of the seat
- SIP: Side Impact Protection, improved protection for both head & neck by EPS in head support and seat shell
- Easy to install the 3-point belt: the shoulder belt guider holds the car belt in place and no guider for the hipster belt is required which prevents misuse. Older children can buckle in themselves without chance of wrong installation
BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix Car Seat Instillation:
Side Impact Rotation: Now includes an extra feature: SIR (Side Impact Rotation). This means that in the event of an impact from the side, your child's car seat will rotate inwards towards the centre of the car so that your little one is turned away from the point of impact (instead of being thrown forwards against the door) – as scary as it is, this is something which is common in accidents involving side impact.
IsoFix - Easy to install:
The car seat is very easy to install using the car’s ISOfix attachments and can also be used like an ordinary iZi Up X3 Fix child car seat in cars without ISOfix attachments. iZi Up X3 Fix is easy to install, click in the two ISOfix anchorages and use the three point belt over your child (the iZi Up X3 Fix does not have any confusing belt horns)
Both the head and back supports can easily be adjusted on both sides of the seat using a synchronised handle.
The iZi Up X3 FIX can be used in different sleeping positions, your child can make their own adjustments by using the handles!
Barcode EAN UPC: 7043485151648