The sleek Black Cab BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Car Seat is an ideal car seat for newborns all the way up to one year. Super comfy for your little one to sit and sleep in on long journeys or even a quick pop to the shop, made with soft padding and covering in a gorgeous material, made with EPS and foam for the seat-shell.
This car seat offers the ultimate protection for your baby, with great side impact performance which exceeds the severe R129 side impact criteria. There's soft padding around the head area which is perfect for protecting newborn and young babies heads.
Do I need a base?
You will need to purchase the BeSafe iZi Modular Base i-Size (sold separately), install the base in your car and click the car seat into the base - the car seat can also be installed using a 3 point seat belt. This interchangeable base can be used with both the iZi Go Modular and iZi Modular car seats - so when your little one gets older, you won't need to purchase another base.
- Wider harness
- Includes a sun canopy
- Standing height 40-75 cm
- Car Seat weight is 3750g
- Crash tested from the side
- Rear-facing car seat
- Comfy, safe and stylish
- 5-belt harness system
- Carrycot includes an ergonomic handle design
- Magnets will keep the internal harness out of the way
- Handle bar is curved to sit comfortably on parent's hips
- Use from 0-12/15 months or up to 13kg - up to 75cm tall
- Offers longer rear-facing due to more, and adjustable leg-room
- There's a buckle for the harness in flat position for easy placing of your little one
- Extra removable head rest cushion inserts - remove as soon as baby grows to being snug
- Single fold down leg support with an audible alarm which indicates the correct instillation
- Improved side impact protection (SIP+) & EU Standard R-129 (i-Size)
Can the iZi Go Modular i-Size car seat fit on my pushchair?
The iZi Go Modular car seat is compatible with the following pushchairs: Mima Xari, Mima Kobi, Babyzen Zen, Babyzen YoYo+, Bugaboo Buffalo, Cameleon, Donkey, Joolz DAy and the Uppababy Vista & Cruz.
How is the car seat installed in my car?
Add the car seat into to the BeSafe iZi Modular Base i-Size, click the car seat into the base and off you go. The car seat can also be installed using a 3 point seat belt.
Click on the following link to view the BeSafe iZi Go Modular i-Size manual, providing you will all the important information you need:
Can I put this car seat in my car?
View this manual of all the cars the Besafe iZi Go Modular i-Size car seat is compatible with:
BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Base Instillation:
Barcode ean: 7043485600574Boxed weight: 5500 g
BeSafe are world-renowned leaders in developing high-quality car seats for children that are not only safe for your little one, but comfy and stylish too. From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, they have always been at the forefront of development and are constantly adapting to parent's modern lifestyles.
BeSafe's driving force is the desire to protect what is most precious to us: our children.