The Belly Bandit Upsie Belly Support Belt in Nude gives you support that provides immediate relief and comfort for your growing belly. As your belly grows, you may find it uncomfortable and difficult to move with this extra weight. The Upsie Belly provides immediate relief, making it easier to increase your movement and daily activity throughout your pregnancy. The SecureStretch materials used will mold to your body with just the right amount of tension.
This creates a strong support and stable fit while the exclusive soft-front closure allows you to move freely, without digging or discomfort. As your baby bump is what matters most, the Upsie Belly has been created from ultra-soft viscose from bamboo materials and includes a hot/cold gel pack.
Use the gel packs after you deliver for added comfort and relief. Simply turn the belt around and fasten it in the back so the hot/cold pack lies over your healing belly.
- Two bands in one
- Includes hot/cold pack
- Wear during pregnancy
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- Made with soft viscose from bamboo
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- May help to minimise stretch marks
- Aids in post hysterectomy recovery
- Helps increase circulation & blood flow
- 12" of Adjustability to grow with your belly
- Decreases varicose veins, hernias & hemorroids
Size + Fit
- S: Belly Size week 10-24: 31-38", week 25-42: 31-35"
- M: Belly Size week 10-24: 39-46", week 25-42: 36-43"
- L: Belly Size week 10-24: 47-58", week 25-42: 44-55"
- XL: Belly Size week 10-24: 59"+, week 25-42: 56"+
Look after me
- Do not bleach
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not twist or wring
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat and allow to air dry
- Please note the Belly Bandit may take up to 12 hours to dry
Barcode ean: 816271010057Boxed weight: 470 g
Belly Bandit specialise in offering a diverse collection of maternity and post-pregnancy shapewear designed to help new mums look and feel their absolute best. Their high-quality products provide much-needed support for overstressed muscles and joints, aid in healing following a C-section, and help to speed up recovery after pregnancy.