Belly Bandit B.F.F - Cream
by Belly Bandit
SKU 33089-S / boxed weight 235 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
For example a product may state "dispatched 3-5 days" in which case, it will be shipped from us within a 3-5 day period and will be received shortly after that, according to the delivery method chosen.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
Extended Christmas Returns
Return items for a full refund until January 31st 2018.
Purchases made between November 1st 2017 and December 24th 2017 can be returned for a full refund until January 31st 2018. Products must be received in unused/new condition in original packaging. Exceptions apply in line with our standard returns policy below.
Standard Returns Policy
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here.
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
The Cream Belly Bandit B.F.F wrap is a corset-inspired wrap that is perfect for after C-sections, using eco-friendly, super-soft Promodal fabric too. It is an especially great fit for petite, shorter and short-waisted women. The 6 panels, 2 additional inches of Velcro and a patented design allows Mum's to simultaneously secure their waist, hips and belly with the fantastic stretch and compress technology.
Promodal is a fabric blend that comes straight from nature, it offers optimum moisture management and the smooth fibre structure will help prevent skin irritation and bacteria growth. We would recommend the B.F.F. for shorter-waisted women it truly works for all sizes.
- 6 panel design
- Accelerates healing
- Doctor recommended
- Safe to wear whilst asleep
- Made from 100% Promodal
- Super soft against your skin
- Helps minimise stretch marks
- Provides comfort after C-Section
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Supports your back, leg & core muscles
- To be worn after you've had your little one
- Great for shorter or short waisted women
- Wear immediately post-partum for a minimum of 6-8 weeks (for maximum effects)
- Perfect for the following body shapes: Boyish, apple, hourglass, short waisted and long waisted
Not sure what size you need? We recommend popping onto Belly Bandit's website and use the handy sizing chart: Belly Bandit B.F.F Sizing Calculator
What does B.F.F stand for? Many women describe this band as their "BFF", their best friend post-delivery but it also stands for Body Formulated Fit - thanks to the 6 shaped panels.
How often should I wear the Belly Bandit B.F.F?
We recommend for maximum effect that the Belly Bandit B.F.F should be worn immediately post-partum for a minimum of 6-8 weeks. The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower, comfortable and safe to wear whilst sleeping. The longer you wear the B.F.F wrap the quicker the results.
Washing Care: Hand wash in cold water, do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly, lay flat and allow to air dry. Do not twist or wring. Please note the Belly Bandit may take up to 12 hours to dry.
Barcode EAN UPC: 816271010026