The Balmonds Intensive Hand Cream in 50ml is a deeply nourishing gentle cream that has been formulated to keep hard-working hands healthy and hydrated. The soft, shea butter-based cream works both as a protective barrier against environmental irritants, and as a super-nutritious boost for skin that needs extra help. Feeding it with the essential fatty acids and vitamins it needs to maintain its regular cycle of regeneration and repair.
- Suitable for vegans
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals + perfumes
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks
- Perfect for dry skin + suitable for people who are prone to hand dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions
- Sea buckthorn berry oil this incredibly rich little berry is a superfood containing massively high levels of Vitamins A, E, C and Omegas 3,6, 7 & 9, perfect for fighting the effects of ageing and skin damage
- Shea butter: produced by a women’s collective in Burkina Faso, our shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser that softens, hydrates and feeds the skin
- Macerated oils of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their skin-kind properties
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in EFAs and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture
- Roman Chamomile essential oil sweetly smelling and notoriously calming, this oil has traditionally been used to soothe inflamed and reddened skin
Barcode ean: 96120460Boxed weight: 100 g
Balmonds has been on a mission since 2007 to find skincare solutions for babies, children, and their parents with all-natural balms, creams, and oils. With 71% of the global population suffering from sensitive skin, and over 20% of the world's children affected by eczema, Balmonds' goal is to innovate natural skincare and provide help in every way they can. Discover decades of skin health expertise from Balmonds - now at your fingertips.