babymoov Baby Monitor - Easy Care
SKU 33684 / boxed weight 635 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
The Easy Care Baby Monitor combines the zero interference of digital technology with low-emission power levels to protect baby's health!
Checking baby, especially when he/she is asleep, is essential for parents. Some are reassured if they can hear it if it cries, others also need to see it. To meet everyone's needs babymoov offer audio and/or visual monitors that focus on performance and baby's health.
- 500m range
- Volume control
- Frequency 865MHz
- Lifetime warranty
- Batteries level indicator
- Belt clip (on the receiver)
- Automatic channels search
- 2 alarms: visual and acoustic
- VOX function: voice-activated
- Emission power: 2.99 mW**
- 3 AAA Batteries or mains operated (adapters included)
Why a low emission monitor?
It is a concern that there is evidence that babies are more sensitive electromagnetic waves because their brain, which is still developing, absorbs 60% more waves than the brain of an adult. As more and more studies seem to prove that there is a relationship between wave exposure and the onset of health issues, this is concerning. Our babies are the very first generation to be exposed to waves at a very young age!
With this in mind, in 2008 Babymoov was the first brand to take this issue into account the issue of waves in designing their baby monitors and apply the precautionary approach. As Babymoov use analogue technology rather than DECT baby monitors, their baby monitors perform emission power levels far below the 10mW standard set for baby monitor technology - 1.25mW.
In 2012, Babymoov were further able to innovate a brand new technology, Digital Green. Thereby combinging the performance of digital technology (as it has zero interfence) with the safety of low-emission power levels. Once more, waves emitted at 2.99mW, far before the 25mW designed for this technology.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 3661276016644