aden + anais Swaddle Love Book - Raegan Moya-Jones
by aden + anais
SKU 1879 / boxed weight 311 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
Standard [48-hour] Delivery
- FREE delivery on all orders over £45.
- Orders under £45 charged at £2.95.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48™
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24™ [1-2 working days] at £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - sat)
- DPD Next Day at £6.95 (mon - fri)
- DPD by 12 noon at £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery at £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
Over-sized or Heavier Delivery
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via DPD.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands at £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland at £7.95.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day. Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Multiple phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
Swaddle Love is an entertaining and practical guide full of candid storytelling and heartwarming humour, that explores the history, science, and techniques of swaddling. It's a joyful celebration of babies, parenthood, and sleeping eight hours a night.
In 2003, pregnant with her first daughter, Raegan Moya-Jones began an unforgettable journey. From Aussie emigrant and anxious mother-to-be, to business entrepreneur, and now author of the quintessential book on swaddling, Raegan's path has been peppered with successes and challenges, laughter and tears, but most of all, it has been traveled with passion.
- Hardcover 84 pages
- Published Jan 2010
If you've ever been faced with an inconsolable newborn, you realize the value of swaddling. It seems like magic, but of course makes perfect sense: a baby is held quite snugly in the womb for months, and there is great comfort in returning to that. Raegan Moya-Jones is known for the beautiful blankets everyone wants, and now with Swaddle Love gives us a practical and passionate guide -- not only how to swaddle but also why to swaddle. It's a book that makes a parent's life easier and a baby's more soothing. - Peg Moline, Editor in Chief, Fit Pregnancy
Swaddle Love helps parents understand the swaddle's vital role in helping young babies feel calm and secure – essential ingredients for getting a good night's rest. - Jennifer Waldburger and Jill Spivack, creators of The Sleepeasy Solution
Mother Goose rhymed about it. Hippocrates taught it to his students. It helped a tiny tot in a Bethlehem manger get his first night of sleep. Even though it's been practiced by countless cultures for thousands of years, swaddling has become a lost art. All that's changing thanks to Raegan Moya-Jones, the Raphael of the swaddling renaissance. Swaddle love illustrates what every parent needs to know: swaddling helps babies sleep soundly and for longer periods of time, and fosters that vital connection between parent and child. For the countless moms and dads who have seen 4:15 a.m. on the bedside clock one too many times, swaddle love - and a half dozen muslin wraps - just might change their lives. - Shawn Bean , Senior Editor, Babytalk Magazine
Barcode EAN UPC: 813701010915