aden + anais Merino Muslin Sleeping Bag - Horizon
by aden + anais
SKU 18402-S / boxed weight 400 g
qualifies for Sign Up & Save offer
SIGN UP & SAVE 10%
Receive 10% off your first order over £25*
You'll receive your discount code via email.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for exclusions.
We will never share info with third parties or bombard you.
For the UK & Channel Islands orders over £45 are FREE.
For International delivery info please see here
If you have any queries about delivery or dispatch contact our lovely team below.
- FREE on orders over £45. Orders under £45 - £2.95 (mon - fri)
- 98% of our orders are delivered with 2-4 working days.
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked 48 [2-3 working days].
- Includes Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
- FREE Next Day service to the mainland UK (mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Interlink Express or DPD Predict service.
- Scottish Highland & Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands - £7.95.
- Republic of Ireland - £7.95.
Express & Timed Delivery [order by 3pm]
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 [1-2 working days] - £4.95 (mon - fri)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm from £5.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier Next Day - £6.95 (mon - fri)
- Courier by 12am - £7.95 (mon - fri)
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery - £9.95 (ordered mon - fri)
- Dispatched via Royal Mail Tracked, Interlink Express or DPD Predict services.
- Next Day, Weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- Track your item - Dispatch confirmation email with a web-based tracking. Delivery text or email notifications prior or on-route.
- Fast dispatch and delivery - 97% of UK bound orders are dispatched within 24 hours, many the same working day.
- Priority dispatch is given to Express services.
- Next Day, weekend and timed services MUST be ordered by 3pm Monday - Friday.
- All subject to availability, bespoke & made to measure items may not be included.
You can email us 24 hours a day and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Weekend emails will normally be dealt with on Monday morning.
+44 (0)1276 408494
Phone lines open
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:30
- Sunday: Closed
- An answering service is available at all other times
You can return your items up to 90 days after purchase.
Providing we receive the returned item/s unused and in their original packaging, we can offer you a full product refund.
Please include our simple returns form with any returns.
Faulty or incorrect or incomplete orders? Please contact us here first, so we can help you quicker.
Return to Store
- Pop in to our Flagship Store to return any store, or online orders
- Find us here!
Return via Royal Mail
- Purchase a Tracked Returns label here.
- Maximum dimensions & weight: 61cm x 46cm x 46cm & 5kg.
- Emailed to you from Royal Mail, within 24 hours.
- Receipt provided at Post Office with a fully tracked service.
Return via DPD Shop
- Request a collection here.
- Collection from any UK address by DPD Local, between 9am-5pm.
Easy Refund Process
- Refunds processed within 48 hours of receipt
- Returns within 28 days will receive a full monetary refund; returns between 28 to 90 days will receive a store credit/e-voucher.
- We also refund the original delivery charge on all items returned.
- See our full Returns Policy here.
A truly luxurious sleeping bag from aden + anais, made from sumptously soft 100% merino muslin
Introducing the newest addition the popular aden + anais sleeping bag range - a luxuriously soft, safe and easy to care for single merino muslin swaddle, providing the ultimate indulgence for your baby. By combining the finest Merino fiber and aden + anais signature muslin weave they have created the perfect transeasonal sleeping bag ensuring your little one stays warm in winter and cool in summer. Each sleeping bag is beautifully hand-dyed for a unique ombre effect and is presented in a hand crafted gift box making it the perfect keepsake.
- Available in S, M, L and XL
- Easy to care for: machine wash and tumble dry
- Eco-friendly: Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable
- Keepsake: beautifully presented in a hand-crafted linen gift box
Woolmark approved merino wool.
Merino wool is grown year round by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, consuming a simple blend of water, air, sunshine and grass.
Size | Height | Weight
Up to 6 months | 23- 28/ 58cm - 71cm | 10 - 18lbs/ 4 - 8kg
6 - 12 months | 26- 31/ 66cm - 79cm | 15 - 24lbs/ 7 - 11kg
12 - 18 months | 30- 34/ 76cm - 86cm | 22 - 28lbs/ 10 - 13kg
12 - 18 months | 35- 38/ 89cm - 97cm | 26 - 36lbs/ 12 - 16kg
The many wonderful properties of merino:
- Luxuriously Soft: The incredible fineness of Merino wool fibre makes it softer than other types of wools and gentle against your child’s skin.
- Easy to care for: Merino fibres have a natural protective layers that prevents stains being absorbed, and due to being less prone to static build-up, Merino fibres do not readily attract dust.
- Breathable: Merino wool is unmatched in its ability to breathe naturally. It has the capacity to absorb moisture vapour from the micro-climate above the skin and release it again if the humidity drops.
- Temperature Regulation: Wool is the best natural fibre at absorbing excess moisture from the surroundings, which assists in regulating temperature and increasing comfort. Merino fibre has a natural crimp which provides Merino products with superior insulation; keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- Naturally Safe: Merino fibres naturally absorb UV radiation, offering protection to your little one when exposed to sunshine. The Merino fibre is also naturally fire resistant due to its relatively high moisture and nitrogen content.
- Resilient: While soft and luxurious to touch, Merino wool is long-lasting and resilient. It also has a natural elasticity meaning it stretches when the child moves, and then returns to its natural shape.
- Natural: Fine Merino wool is an entirely natural fibre and an eco-friendly choice. It is grown year-round by Australia’s 70 million Merino sheep, consuming a simple blend of water, air, sunshine, and grass. These sheep produce a new fleece every year, making Merino wool a completely renewable fibre. When Merino is disposed of, it naturally decomposes back into the earth in a matter of years.
- Merino products are able to be washed in domestic washing machines. It’s best to use a cycle for “wool” or “delicates” for these products, ensuring you use appropriate detergent
- to avoid colour “bleeding” separate dark and pale colours before washing. Also keep dark and light colours separate when they are wet.
Barcode [EAN] [UPC]: 849345009053