Made using RPET - each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
The Close Nappy Pack - Newborn Box in Pastels are super sustainable, made with RPET (recycled plastic bottles) and each nappy box uses 6 plastic bottles, so now you can divert both plastic bottles and nappies from landfill.
These Pop-in newborn nappy is designed to be used with a tiny or premature baby straight from birth, bridging the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing. Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker.
What's in the box
- 10x newborn soakers
- 6x newborn outer shells
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Made using RPET - each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use
Size + Fit
- Use from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs
Look after me
- No soaking
- Machine wash at 60c (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
Sku: 41381-PAS Barcode ean: 5060461258971 Boxed weight: 750 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.