The Coast Juliette Tula Standard Carrier is an award-winning ergonomic baby carrier, it's easy-to-use, comfortable and snug to support your child. Use this carrier when your little one is 25 pounds all the way up to 45 pounds. Use the carrier in multiple positions, giving you ultimate comfort - Tula’s streamlined and fully adjustable design has been carefully crafted to ensure comfort for you and your child, from birth into toddlerhood.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you?
- View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option
Multiple Ergonomic Positions:
- Back Carry
- Front Carry
- 2 options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Use from 25 pounds - 45 pounds
- Breathable and lightweight canvas
- Hand made from 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified canvas
- Ergonomic M position seat for safe baby body development
- Extra leg padding: keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design: allows for long-time use from infancy to toddler hood.
- Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps: provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Wide padded waistband: provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Coordinating base & hood: coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about and extra privacy while nursing
Size + Fit
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9 kg
- Panel Measures 39cm tall and 38cm wide at the seat
- Hip Belt Measures 13cm tall and 69cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (waistband total of 145cm long)
Tips + Recommendations:
- It is not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis
- Infants and newborns weighing 3.2 - 7 kg/7 - 15lbs must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 7 kg/15lbs must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position
Look after me
- Air dry
- Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or detergents with brighteners when washing your Tula
- It is recommended spot cleaning your Tula Baby Carrier, Baby Tula Toddler Carrier and/or Baby Tula Wrap Conversion Carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water
Sku: 36552-CJ Barcode ean: 5902574368515 Boxed weight: 970 g
All Tula baby and toddler carriers have beautiful designs and are easy-to use -providing a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the development of your little one's body. All carriers are made from 100% organic cotton and are OEKO-TEX certified. Baby carrier: use from 7/15lbs to 45lbs, Toddler carrier: use from 25 - 45lbs, Free to grow carrier: use from 7 - 45lbs, Explore carrier: use from 7- 45lbs. Visit us at our Surrey store to view the Tula Baby and Free to Grow baby carriers - we offer full demos too.