The on trend Khaki Scuba Tiba + Marl Raf Holdall is spacious and compact, fit all your essentials in this bag for a trip, holiday or a great bag for work. Just like the Raf Weekender but a smaller, cute version. We think this bag would be great as a hospital bag too - look stylish with all the carry space you need to and from the hospital.
- Metal feet
- Wipe clean lining
- Dust bag included
- Internal zip pocket
- Smart phone pocket
- Insulated bottle holder
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 5 additional internal pockets
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Elasticated bottle / cup holder
- Measurements: H25 x W41 x D20cm
- Internal clip for keys / dummy / toys
- Chunky metal zips with double pullers for easy access
- Pale grey faux leather removable wet clutch / cross body bag
- 2 metal D-rings (for attachment to stroller with Tiba + Marl Stroller Clips sold separately)
Materials & Care:
- Outer - 100% Neoprene / Faux leather
- Inner - 100% Nylon with Faux leather trim
- Spot clean internals with a damp cloth. Spot clean exterior with a damp cloth. Spot clean or hand wash padded changing mat.
Who is Tiba + Marl? If you have not heard of Tiba + Marl then here's some info to fill you in.
Tiba + Marl was created in 2015 by London duo, Anna Tizard and Lydia Barron who are both Mothers, they spotted a gap in the market for contemporary, trend inspired parent changing bags. Anna is a former Senior Bag Buyer for Urban Outfitters along with Topshop and Lydia is a footwear and accessories designer for Kurt Geiger and Sigerson Morrison. They are set to provide cool Mum's and Dad's with cleverly designed, super functional changing bags with a cool edgy look.
Tiba + Marl advise that when zipping and unzipping your lovely backpack, you hold it or place in onto a surface. Do not hold it by the zips to open and close it. If hanging your bag on a stroller, do it by placing the shoulder straps over the handles. Do not hang the bag from a stroller clip by the grab handle.
Boxed weight: 1400 g
Tiba + Marl redefine the traditional baby changing bag designs by combining modern prints, premium and high tech materials with a stylish but practical design. Tiba + Marl break the mould for cool, modern parents who are seeking unisex designs that don’t compromise their style just because they are now parents. The fashion forward founders, Anna Tizard and Lydia Barron meticulously design their changing bags to merge high fashion features with practical function every parent will love. We can’t choose our favourite.