The ErgoCocoon 0.2 TOG swaddle in clouds
This 0.2 tog ergoCocoon will keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with the minimum of fuss.
- Made from pure organic, breathable cotton.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
- We recommend to stop swaddling when the baby is able to roll over
Size + Fit
- Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
- 0-3M - fits 3-6kgs - Length of swaddle - 60cm
- 2-6M - fits 5-9kgs - Length of swaddle - 70cm
- 6-12M - fits 8-14kgs - Length of swaddle - 80cm
- Use the Temperature Chart as a Guidance
Look after me
- All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will thank you for using a cool, gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
Barcode ean: 9352240000007Boxed weight: 320 g
Award-winning, ergonomically designed swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags all made from breathable, skin-friendly natural fibres. Founded by sleep deprived mum Alina, Ergopouch’s mission is to give baby a safe and better night's sleep in style. All their products are made using natural breathable fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo and merino. The entire range is ergonomically shaped for hip development and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as “hip-healthy.”