The ergoPouch Cocoon TOG 1 in Grey Marle is a 1.0 TOG rated Swaddle Bag, designed for newborns and babies, to help contain their startle reflex while keeping them snug and securely swaddled throughout all seasons. It offers press stud poppers in the armholes that convert this baby swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag as soon as they start to show signs of rolling.
ergoPouch recommend the 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months in room temperatures between 21c and 24c (68°F and 75°F).
- Free room thermometer is included
- Made from 55% Organic Cotton, 40% Bamboo Viscose and 5% Elastane
- 2 in 1: converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling
- 1.0 TOG is for when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21c and 24c (68°F and 75°F). With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets
- 2-way zipper - getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy, making nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps
- Friendly for hips - the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can lay outwards during sleep, making it officially hip friendly
- Stretchy - allows for growth spurts, small arm movements for self-soothing, and full chest expansion makes the Cocoon a very comfortable (and safe) swaddle for your baby to sleep in
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo - teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels
Sizing (Measurements are from shoulder to feet):
- 0-3 Months - fits 3-6kgs - Length of swaddle - 60cm
- 3-12 Months - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle -76cm
Barcode ean: 9352240002674Boxed weight: 320 g
Award-winning, ergonomically designed swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags all made from breathable, skin-friendly natural fibres. Founded by sleep deprived mum Alina, Ergopouch’s mission is to give baby a safe and better night's sleep in style. All their products are made using natural breathable fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo and merino. The entire range is ergonomically shaped for hip development and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as “hip-healthy.”