The lightweight 0.2 TOG ergoPouch Cocoon Bamboo Zip Up Swaddle Bag in Waves print has been designed to contain startle reflex while keeping your baby snug and securely swaddled during summer. There are press stud poppers in the armholes that convert this swaddle into your baby’s first sleeping bag.
ergoPouch recommend the Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months.
- Made from 95% Bamboo Viscose & 5% Elastane
- 2 in 1: converts from a swaddle to a sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is able to roll onto their tummy
- 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24c (75F) and above. With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets
- 2-way zipper - getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy and nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps
- Friendly for Hips - the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can fall outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Super Stretchy - there is stretch in all directions which allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable swaddle for your baby to sleep in
- From Bamboo - this fabric is incredibly soft, light and skin friendly. It promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels
As this product is made from bamboo material, it is very stretchy. For newborns, ergoPouch recommend our newborn size. For babies under and over 3 months who are still being swaddled with their arms in, ergoPouch recommend the 0-3 months size. As soon as your baby shows signs of rolling, they should be transitioned to arms-out.
Size + Fit
- 0-3 Months - fits up to 6kgs - Length of swaddle - 60 cm
- 3-12 Months - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle -76 cm
Barcode ean: 9352240002605Boxed weight: 220 g
Award-winning, ergonomically designed swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags all made from breathable, skin-friendly natural fibres. Founded by sleep deprived mum Alina, Ergopouch’s mission is to give baby a safe and better night's sleep in style. All their products are made using natural breathable fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo and merino. The entire range is ergonomically shaped for hip development and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as “hip-healthy.”