The Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Set in Grey is designed to encourage bonding from the beginning, comfortable and ergonomic, it cradles your newborn baby, lifting them to table height. Offering 2 angle adjustable positions and leg support, your little one is assured a cosy, nest-like environment. This enables eye contact, promoting interaction during meals and gatherings around the table.
It's a great way to keep your baby close while building strong relationships with the whole family. Safe and simple to use, the Newborn Set can easily be attached and removed from the Tripp Trapp chair.
Red-green indicators reassure you that it is mounted correctly while a 5-point safety harness with protective shoulder pads keep baby extra secure. The toy hanger lets your little one keep their favorite toy close at hand to keep them entertained while helping to stimulate their evolving motor skills.
What's in the box
- Tripp Trapp Newborn Set with upholstery
- 5 point harness and shoulder pads
- Tripp Trapp Extended Glider
- Tripp Trapp Textile Set
- 5-point safety harness
- Perforated for optimal air flow
- Suitable from newborn up to 9kg
- Enables the chair to be used from birth
- Ergonomic and spacious with optimal leg support
- Easy to use, no tools required to attach and remove it from the chair
- Comfortably cradles your baby while allowing freedom of movement
- 2 positions for baby´s comfort with one-hand trigger for angle adjustment
- Red-green indicators turn green when it is mounted correctly on the Tripp Trapp chair
Size + Fit
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp chair produced after May 2003
Look after me
- Upholstery can be removed and machine washed
- 3 year standard warranty
- Register your product on the Stokke website under "Product Registration"
Barcode ean: 7040355262015Boxed weight: 1000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.