The Stokke Tripp Trapp Newborn Cover in Sweet Hearts enables you to dress up your Tripp Trapp Newborn Set with a reversible textile cover. Having a different print on both sides makes it extremely simple to change your look and it's easy to place on and take off to keep your baby's space super clean.
Best of all, it's gentle to the touch and provides your baby extra comfort with an amazingly soft lining. Compatible with the Tripp Trapp Newborn Set from serial number 101BB0600000.
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Adds softness, playfulness + personality
- Reversible, with two-sided print for versatility
- Safe, OCS Organic 100 Cotton Content Standard
- Easy & quick to place on + remove for convenience
- Machine washable, easy to keep clean for your newborn baby
Look after me
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
Barcode ean: 7040355641018Boxed weight: 500 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.