The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Highchair in Storm Grey is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972 when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
What's in the box
- 1x Tripp Trapp chair (made from 7 parts)
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Stable footrest that supports your child + provides comfort
- Solid construction + European beech wood can hold up to 136kg
- Unique adjustability of seat + footplate to ensure both back + feet support for any age
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table + enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
Size + Fit
- Weight: 6.47kg
- Holds up to 136kg
- Measurements: L49 x H79 x W46cm
Look after me
- Easy to clean spills with a damp cloth
- 7 year standard warranty
- Register your product on the Stokke website under "Product Registration"
Barcode ean: 7040351001250Boxed weight: 7000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
"The Stokke Tripp Trapp is THE go to highchair for so many parents and having used ours for two months now I can totally understand why. It really is an investment that can take you from newborn to adult and because it’s so strong and sturdy I have no doubt that it really will last forever."