The well known Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair in Oak Natural was designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp was first launched. Tripp Trapp fits to your dining table, bringing your baby as part of the dinnertime crew. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your little one is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
What's in the box
- 1x Tripp Trapp Chair (made from 7 parts)
- Made from Oak wood
- Water-based, non-toxic paints used
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
Size + Fit
- Weight: 7kg
- Holds up to 110kg
- Measurements: L49 x H79 x W46cm
Look after me
- Easy to clean spills with damp cloth
- 7 year standard warranty
- Register your product on the Stokke website under "Product Registration"
Barcode ean: 7040354952016Boxed weight: 7000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
"The Stokke Tripp Trapp is THE go to highchair for so many parents and having used ours for two months now I can totally understand why. It really is an investment that can take you from newborn to adult and because it’s so strong and sturdy I have no doubt that it really will last forever."