The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Baby Set in Storm Grey is designed to be added to your Tripp Trapp highchair (sold separately). It provides your little one freedom of movement and helps teach them the important skill of sitting.
When your child can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set. This gives them greater freedom of movement and more independence.
What's in the box
- 1x Baby Set rail
- 1x Extended gliders
- 1x Baby Set backrest
- Easily attaches onto the chair - tool-free
- Turns your Tripp Trapp chair into a comfy high chair
- User-friendly - easy for parents to place their child in + out of
- Provides your child freedom of movement but does not prevent them from crawling out
- Provides exceptional side + back support for your baby to acquire the important skill of learning to sit
Size + Fit
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp chairs produced after May 2003
- Suitable for children able to sit up unaided (approx. 6 months) + up to 3 years or max. weight of 15kg. EN 14988:2017
Barcode ean: 7040351593175Boxed weight: 1000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
"The Stokke Tripp Trapp is THE go to highchair for so many parents and having used ours for two months now I can totally understand why. It really is an investment that can take you from newborn to adult and because it’s so strong and sturdy I have no doubt that it really will last forever."