The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Baby Set in Soft Mint is designed to be added to your Tripp Trapp highchair (sold separately). It provides your little one freedom of movement and helps teach them the important skill of sitting.
When your child can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set. This gives them greater freedom of movement and more independence.
What's in the box
- 1x Baby Set rail
- 1x Extended gliders
- 1x Baby Set backrest
- Easily attaches onto the chair - tool-free
- Turns your Tripp Trapp chair into a comfy high chair
- User-friendly - easy for parents to place their child in + out of
- Provides your child freedom of movement but does not prevent them from crawling out
- Provides exceptional side + back support for your baby to acquire the important skill of learning to sit
Size + Fit
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp chairs produced after May 2003
- Suitable for children able to sit up unaided (approx. 6 months) + up to 3 years or max. weight of 15kg. EN 14988:2017
Barcode ean: 7040351593274Boxed weight: 1000 g
Norwegian brand Stokke first launched their iconic Tripp Trapp highchair, designed by Peter Opsvik, in 1972 and it continues to be a popular highchair choice with parents around the world. For over forty years they have used their passion for Scandinavian design to create simple, striking strollers and nursery furniture that challenge the ordinary and nurture family bonding.
"The Stokke Tripp Trapp is THE go to highchair for so many parents and having used ours for two months now I can totally understand why. It really is an investment that can take you from newborn to adult and because it’s so strong and sturdy I have no doubt that it really will last forever."