Add the Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set in Serene Pink to your Tripp Trapp highchair (sold separately). While your baby is learning to sit, the Tripp Trapp baby set gives your little one side and back support that's comfortable. It provides them freedom of movement and helps teach them the important skill of sitting.
When your little one can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set. This gives them greater freedom of movement and more independence.
What's in the box
- Baby Set Backrest
- Baby Set Rail
- Extended Gliders
- EN 14988:2017
- Easily attaches onto the chair - tool-free
- Use up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15kg
- User friendly - easy for parents to place their child in and out of
- Suitable from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx 6 months)
Size + Fit
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp chairs produced after May 2003
Barcode ean: 7040351593267Boxed weight: 1000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.