The Stokke Steps Chair Cushion in Jade Twill is offered in an interior friendly hue and can be used once your baby outgrows the baby set. This allows older little ones to personalise their chair and add softness to their seat for extra styling and comfort. A non-slip bottom keeps the cushion in place.
- Chair sold separately
- Adds softness for comfort
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- A non-slip bottom keeps it in place
- Adds personality for custom styling + longevity
- Versatile + interior friendly, easy to change your look
- Compatible with all Stokke Steps chairs without Baby Set
Look after me
- Machine washable at 40c
Barcode ean: 7040355044017Boxed weight: 800 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.