With the simple addition of the Stokke Steps Chair Baby Set in Black, the Stokke Steps Chair transforms into a highchair which can be used from about 6 months. Safe and secure, the ergonomically designed Baby Set ensures that your baby is seated correctly.
The back plate is adjustable in both height and depth to ensure a perfect custom fit as your child grows. The Stokke Steps Baby Set mounts easily onto the Stokke Steps Chair, tool-free.
What's in the box
- 1x Stokke Steps Baby Set Seat with Rail
- 1x Stokke Steps Baby Set Back Rest
- 1x Stokke Steps Baby Set Harness
- 5-point harness, for your baby's safety
- Suitable for baby from around six months
- Transforms the Chair into a comfortable high chair
- Easily attaches onto the Chair with a simple click – tool-free
- Has an adjustable back position to ensure a proper fit as your baby grows
- Has optional toddler Tray and Cushion accessories for added function
Size + Fit
- L37 x H5x40 x W5x44cm
Barcode ean: 7040353498027Boxed weight: 2000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.