The first magical six months have passed and now it's time for you to transform your Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini into the Stokke Sleepi with the practical Bed Extension kit in White. Suitable for little ones up to 3 years. Extends bed to 127cm. Mattress sold separately.
What's in the box
- Extension parts to transform Stokke Sleepi Mini into larger crib-sized bed, lasting to approx. 3 years (mattress sold separately)
- Made from solid beech wood for durability
- Maintains a familiar environment as your baby grows
- Converts your Stokke Sleepi Mini into the Stokke Sleepi Bed
Size + Fit
- Weight: 9.5cm
- Measurements: 45 x 74 x 86cm
- Extends Stokke Sleepi Mini to 127cm
- Suitable for little ones up to approx. 3 years
Barcode ean: 7040352219050Boxed weight: 6000 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.