Use the Stokke Clikk Cushion in Grey Sprinkles on the Clikk highchair (sold separately) to offer some super comfy side support for your little one.
- Made with high-quality organic cotton
- Reversible design, easy to mount + remove
- Certiﬁed through OCS 100 and Oeko-Tex 100
- Coating on one side makes it easier to wipe clean
- Can be used on both sides, easy to place on + remove
- Structured seams give baby added back + side support
- Compatible with the Stokke Clikk Highchair (sold separately)
- Provides extra support for babies who are just learning to sit
- Water repellent material on one side is easy to wipe clean PFC-free coating
Look after me
- Machine washable at 40c
- Easy to wipe clean PFC-free coating
Barcode ean: 7040355522010Boxed weight: 500 g
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded, the first stroller was launched in 2003 - the Stokke Xplory, introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
"All I can say is it’s amazing!! It’s so easy to assemble, it took me less than 5 minutes and no tools required. In the box you receive the seat harness with straps, four legs, tray and footrest, everything you need. Overall, I would recommend the stokee clikk highchair to all new mums and dads out there"