The Silver Cross Wave Tandem Seat in Charcoal is to be used with the Wave pushchair (sold separately), making it an ideal addition for a second baby. Suitable from 6 months up to 15kg, with 3 adjustable positions including lie-flat.
- 3 year warranty
- 5-point safety harness
- Suitable from 6 months up to 15kg
- Includes a stylish, padded seat liner
- Adjustable calf support for baby comfort
- The co-ordinating apron is also included
- Three adjustable positions including lie-flat
- Fully reversible so it can be used as parent facing as well as world facing.
- Includes a fully-extendable hood with viewing window, ventilation panel and pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection
- The tandem seat unit can be used with the carrycot unit or the seat unit or the Simplicity car seat
- Please note: the pushchair and seat does not come with this tandem seat
Barcode ean: 5055836919106 Boxed weight: 6400 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.