The Special Edition Silver Cross Reflex Pushchair in Brompton is an advanced stroller that is suitable from birth up to 25kg and comes with an exclusive matching newborn head hugger, perfect for your baby.
With Unique Baby Curve technology, the ergonomic backrest is breathable with maximum airflow, which creates a natural position for baby. That means it’s extremely comfortable for baby, so their back and spine never come in contact with the frame. There’s also a super soft memory foam head support cushion and baby comfort pad, shoulder pads, crotch pad and waist pad.
Travel and storage is simple with the Reflex. When folded down, the chassis is surprisingly compact, with a simple, one-hand mechanism to pack it away. With other great features like the extendable UPF 50+ hood, leatherette bumper bar and padded harness pads, Reflex has everything you need for comfortable strolling.
What's in the box
- Reflex pushchair with UPF50+ hood
- Newborn head hugger & deep padded harness pads
- Shopping basket, bumper bar and chrome capped handles
- 3 year warranty
- Instruction manual
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg
- Seat offers maximum airflow
- Ergonomic curved seat support
- UPF50+ hood with zip out extension
- Articulating leatherette bumper bar
- Newborn head hugger - creates a cosy lie flat environment
Size + Fit
- Measurements: L85 x W50 x H110cm
- Folded measurements: L110 x W31 x H40cm
- Weight: 8.3kg
Barcode ean: 5055836909251Boxed weight: 12900 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.