The Silver Cross Pop Pushchair in Quarry is the perfect all-round stroller, it's light yet robust, and super comfy for babies, as-well as practical for parents. Suitable from birth up to 25kg, it has a roomy seat with a tall back rest and adjustable calf rest. A fully extendable ventilated hood offers UPF50+ protection.
New Oxford woven textured fabrics provide a premium finish, complemented by a stylish matt black chassis. The design features colour coordinated details on the soft-touch handles and safety harness, with diamond stitching on the softly padded seat.
What's in the box
- 1x Pop stroller including 5 point safety harness and large shopping basket
- 1x Raincover
- Soft-touch handles
- Lie flat seat position
- 5 point safety harness
- Integrated carrying handle
- Super easy compact fold
- Stylish matt black chassis
- Roomy underseat basket
- Suitable from birth up to 25kg
- New Oxford woven textured fabrics
- Diamond stitching on the softly padded seat
- Roomy seat with a tall back rest and adjustable calf rest.
- Fully extendable ventilated hood offers UPF50+ protection - with pop out sun visor
Size + Fit
- Folded measurements: W31 x L105 x H31cm
- Stroller measurements: W50 x L80 x handle height 107cm
Barcode ean: 5055836916167Boxed weight: 10900 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.