The beautiful Silver Cross Kensington Pushchair in White/Navy is exclusively handcrafted in Yorkshire England, using only the finest materials. It includes all the qualities of the traditional Silver Cross coach pram designs, with a detachable body and fold-down chassis adding an element of modern-day practicality.
The high gloss body features hand-painted fine line detailing, while striking chrome features and a hand-stitched soft leather handle add a luxurious finishing touch.
With the famous Silver Cross gliding C-spring suspension provides the most soothing ride possible, while the sumptuous interior has the softest pure cotton mattress.
What's in the box
- Kensington pram with footbrake
- Leather handle
- Hood & apron
- White leather harness
- Large shopping basket
- Deep padded mattress
- Certificate of authenticity
- 3 year warranty
- Foot-operated brake
- All round sprung suspension
- Chrome spoked wheels with large white tyres
- Deeply padded mattress with soft pique cover
- Hood and apron are hand stitched and finished with Yorkshire Rose detailing
Size + Fit
- Weight: 27kg
- Measurements: L133 x W58 x H120cm
- Internal measurements: L89 x W36 x H18cm
- Folded measurements: L89 x W58 x H48cm
Barcode ean: 5055836911599Boxed weight: 32000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.