The beautiful Silver Cross Kensington Pushchair in Pink is exclusively handcrafted in Yorkshire England, using only the finest materials. It includes all the qualities of the traditional Silver Cross coach pram designs, with a detachable body and fold-down chassis adding an element of modern-day practicality.
The high gloss body features hand-painted fine line detailing, while striking chrome features and a hand-stitched soft leather handle add a luxurious finishing touch.
With the famous Silver Cross gliding C-spring suspension provides the most soothing ride possible, while the sumptuous interior has the softest pure cotton mattress.
What's in the box
- Kensington pram with footbrake
- Leather handle
- Hood & apron
- White leather harness
- Large shopping basket
- Deep padded mattress
- Certificate of authenticity
- 3 year warranty
- Foot-operated brake
- All round sprung suspension
- Chrome spoked wheels with large white tyres
- Deeply padded mattress with soft pique cover
- Hood and apron are hand stitched and finished with Yorkshire Rose detailing
Size + Fit
- Weight: 27kg
- Measurements: L133 x W58 x H120cm
- Internal measurements: L89 x W36 x H18cm
- Folded measurements: L89 x W58 x H48cm
Delivery + Returns
- Includes delivery
- Pushchair is delivered directly from Silver Cross by Jade Courier
- Once your order is placed, Jade couriers will contact you directly in the first week to arrange delivery
- Please contact our Customer Services team if you have any queries with your delivery, we will resolve them as soon as possible
- Please note: this pushchair is non-returnable once it has been built/opened
Barcode ean: 5055836911605Boxed weight: 32000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.