The 2020 Silver Cross Jet Pushchair in Silver is an ultra compact lightweight travel stroller, that folds so small it can be used as a piece of cabin baggage and stowed away in the overhead locker - or it can be wheeled like a small suitcase. Jet also includes a handy cover to keep everything tidy whilst your on your travels.
Suitable from birth up to 15kg, Jet has a soft padded lie-flat seat, multi-position recline and adjustable calf support to ensure your little one is comfortable whether a baby or toddler.
The fully extendable UPF50+ hood has an air-flow ventilation system, pop-out sun visor and viewing window. The flip-flop-friendly brakes are easy to use, while the lockable front swivel wheels and dynamic spring suspension provide a smooth ride for your baby. The five-point safety harness keeps your little one safe and secure.
- New Ergonomic seat for better baby comfort
- Wider front wheels and improved suspension
- The handlebar on the Jet 2020 is slightly taller
- New soft-textured fabrics, tan leatherette handle and bumper bar
- More premium fabrics and the viewing window is magnetic on the 2020 version
What's in the box
- Jet pushchair with bumper bar, shopping basket, 5 point safety harness, lockable swivel wheels and a UPF50+ extendable hood
- Protective cover
- Rain cover
- Super compact
- Instruction Manual
- Car seat compatible
- Adjustable calf support
- 5 point safety harness
- Flip-flop-friendly brakes
- Soft padded lie-flat seat
- Dynamic spring suspension
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Suitable from birth up to 15kg
- Multi-position recline backrest
- Suitable to use in plane overhead compartments - please check with your airline before you travel
- Fully extendable UPF50+ hood has an air-flow ventilation system, pop-out sun visor and viewing window
Size + Fit
- Weight: 6.2kgs
- Measurements: L90 x W45 x H96cm
- Measurements when folded: D18 x W30 x H55cm
- Cabin approved on most airlines - check before you fly
Barcode ean: 5055836918291Boxed weight: 7300 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.