Made with the softest natural bamboo fabrics
The Silver Cross Dream i-Size Car Seat in Donington is an i-Size infant carrier offering the best in safety and comfort for your newborn. From their first journey home your baby will be cushioned in comfort, surrounded by the softest natural bamboo fabrics. They’ll always travel safely too, thanks to the four-layer side impact protection.
Bamboo natural fabric is super soft, breathable and anti-bacterial, along with being hypoallergenic - making it perfect for sensitive skin.
Safety app: For extra peace of mind, you can download Silver Cross's car safety made simple app for a simple step by step guide on fitting your car seat correctly. Simply search "Car Safety Made Simple" in the Apple App store and download.
Please note: the base does not come with the car set - you will need to purchase the base separately
- 5 point safety harness
- Softest natural bamboo fabrics
- Compatible with Dream i-Size base
- 5 easily adjustable head rest positions
- Twin-needle stitching with diamond quilting
- Removable UV protected sun canopy included
- Use from birth to approx 9-12 months (40-85cm)
- 5 position handle with chrome Silver Cross detailing
- Seat covers can be removed and machine washed at 30 degrees
- Bamboo fabrics have thermo regulating properties, wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping little ones warm but dry
- Compatible with Silver Cross prams and pushchairs to create a travel system
- 4-layer side impact protection designed to distribute forces through the seat shell, shielding the child in the event of a collision
- Newborn insert to give a comfortable, supported and snug fit. Removable sections to adjust as the baby grows
Barcode ean: 5055836919366 Boxed weight: 8200 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.