The Silver Cross Wave Twin Bundle in Granite has been designed to give your newborn the very best in comfort and protection, yet future-proofed for growing families - all in one package. This pushchair can be used for a baby & a toddler with the One plus One system - allowing you to transform the Wave from a single to a double. For twins - this pushchair can be used for twins.
Wave boasts lots of features for baby comfort, like the ventilated carrycot that is suitable for overnight sleeping and two hood and aprons for both the carrycot and pushchair to ensure baby is always protected. A fully extending hood with pop out visor and UPF50+ provides sun protection, with two mosquito nets and two raincovers to ensure baby is shielded whatever the weather.
Wave is also practical for parents, with a smooth, easy fold mechanism and removable wheels, plus a convenient cup holder and a hard-shell shopping basket with impact resistance and a waterproof base.
What's in the box?
- 1x Pushchair & carrycot (Silver chassis with seat unit)
- 1x Carrycot
- 1x Tandem seat
- Seat liner, 2 raincovers, 2 mosquito nets
- Cup holder & 2 adaptors
- 3 year warranty
- Instruction manual
- Easy step brakes
- 4-way suspension
- Large shopping basket
- Protective molded base
- Removable bumper bar
- Swivel & lockable wheels
- Magnesium alloy chassis
- Large multi-terrain tyres
- Forward and parent facing
- 5 position adjustable handle
- Carrycot has a ventilated base
- Antibacterial mattress and lining
- Under seat basket capacity: 5kg
- Seat has multiple recline positions
- 16 different seating configurations
- Carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping
- Can be converted into a double pushchair
- UPF50+ sun hood with sun visor, ventilation and window
Size + Fit
- Measurements: L111 x W60 x H95-109cm
- Folded measurements: L94 x W60 x H38cm
- Chassis weight: 12kg
- Carrycot weight: 4.2kg
- Seat weight: 3.3kg
- sku: 40084-GRA
- barcode ean: 5055836912640
- boxed weight: 42000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.