The stylish Silver Cross Wave Changing Bag in Slate has been designed to co-ordinate with your Wave pushchair beautifully. Sophisticated and with a tailored contemporary feel, the Wave Luxury Changing Bag offers practicality as well as a fashionable look.
- 2 x interior pockets
- Generous interior size
- 1 x larger interior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- High quality fabric throughout
- Interior can be safely zipped up at all times
- Includes changing mat and thermal bottle warmer
- Stylish magnetic fastening leatherette buckle
- Easy to carry back pack style for convenience
- Large internal zip pocket with two smaller internal pockets
- sku: 39734-SLA
- barcode ean: 5055836912664
- boxed weight: 1000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.