The Silver Cross Wave Carrycot in Slate can be used in tandem with the Wave pushchair (sold separately), making this an ideal addition for twins or a second baby. The carrycot is suitable for overnight sleeping and up to 6 months.
- 3 year warranty
- Ultra lightweight
- Deep padded mattress for baby comfort
- The co-ordinating hood and apron is also included
- Suitable for overnight sleeping and up to 6 months
- Base is fully ventilated with a robust hard shell for safety
- Antibacterial bamboo fabric lining helps to regulate temperature naturally
- Includes a fully extendable hood with viewing window, ventilation panel and pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection
- sku: 39740-SLA
- barcode ean: 5055836912756
- boxed weight: 6400 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.